Welcome to Protect Your Assets on Alexa and Google!
Talk to The Sandman on Alexa or Google
Welcome to Protect Your Assets on Alexa and Google Assistant
How to get it: On Alexa
Say: “Alexa, enable Protect Your Assets”
This will automatically enable and open the Alexa skill.
Tip: Make sure you’re logged into your same Amazon account that is linked to your Alexa device (such as your Amazon Echo).
You can also search for “Protect Your Assets” in your smartphone’s Alexa app under Skills and Games.
Now you’ve enabled the skill and it’s time for the good stuff!
Things you can say to Alexa:
- “Alexa, open Protect Your Assets.”
- “I am a new client.”
- “Play the latest podcast.”
- “Take the Gray Divorce Quiz.”
- “Take the Retirement Checklist Challenge.”
- “Tell me about estate planning.”
- “Tell me about tax planning.”
On Google Assistant:
“Hey Google, talk to Protect Your Assets.”
More things you can say on Google:
- “How do I plan my estate?”
- “Tell me how to save on my taxes.”
- "How is my social security taxed?”
- "What is the Retirement Checklist Challenge?”
- "Take the Divorce Quiz.”
- "Play the latest podcast.”
On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button and say, “Hey Google, talk to Protect Your Assets.”
We love your feedback!
Post your investing or retirement question on our social channels below and David may give you a shout-out and answer on Protect Your Assets!